Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back Again

I know, I know. It's been ages. Life is busy. As much as I think it will, it just does not slow down!! Here is what has been going on:
1. I am back at work teaching full time.
2. The boys are with grandma 5 days a week but this has taken a toll and will possibly be going to four, just trying to figure out what to do with them.
3. We are tackling some small renovation projects - new windows, new built-ins in the family room (finally, a space to display my scrapbooks), gathering quotes for new shingles, waiting for DH to begin renovating our main bath, a project we planned over a year ago!
4. Dealing with an almost 5-year-old who wants to be the boss and seems to have no regard for respecting his elders! I have never seen tantrums like this and there are days when I dread coming home from work.
5. Just found out we are expecting our first nephew! (We have three nieces presently). He will arrive in mid-September.
6. Still running two home-based businesses.
7. Trying to figure out how to keep up with house cleaning, groceries and laundry.
8. Planning a mini-van purchase - my heart is set on the Toyota Sienna in Charcoal grey, hubby does not agree with color choice.
Well, there it is. My life in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment