Saturday, February 27, 2010

BALANCE Revisited

A few posts ago I announced that my word for the year is BALANCE. This past week I was dealt a painful reminder of my chosen word. After surprisingly finding ourselves pregnant just days before our little one's first birthday, I suffered a miscarriage at 6 weeks gestation. It was a painful few days, both physically and emotionally. Please everyone remember that life is short, your children are only young once and whatever doesn't get done today can wait. God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Juliet, I didn´t understanding very well, are you pregnant? It´s a good news, congratulations for all you! Hugs.
    Luciana Dionisio - Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julie. My heart breaks for you, dear one. I read your post at 10:45 pm...I am going to email you and try to call you in the am. Love you...take care.

    ReplyDelete