Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

Five things:

1. I don't usually make New Year's resolutions but I am making a necessary exception. I need more sleep. No more crawling in to bed at 1 am especially with a 10-month old who usually doesn't sleep thru the night. I am aiming for 11pm with a little time for reading in bed - one of my favorite things to do. Any suggestions for a good book?

2. The new year also brings a new venture for me as I may have mentioned earlier. I am officially a Lia Sophia advisor. Have a look at our beautiful jewellery and accessories at www.liasophia.ca. This month we are featuring the "Reverse Customer Save Plan". What does that mean you ask? Well, choose any three items, pay full price for the cheapest item and receive the other two at 50% off! Plus, you get to take advantage of that offer as many times as you like. Think in terms of sets ladies! Earrings, necklace and bracelet oh my!

3. Want to host a show? How does 40% in host credit, 2 half price items and 4 host bonus items (Purchase any piece for $16.50 unless otherwise stated) sound to you?

4. It's official. When I return to my teaching position on March 1st I will be job sharing, something I've wanted to do for some time.

5. I am co-hosting an all-day crop on January 30th. Visit www.calgarycropsscrapbookingclub.com for all the details and to register.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment