Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hooray!

Hubby says I can open the box! And he even said he would buy me a little something else to put under the tree. Perhaps a cartridge - I especially like "Lyrical Letters" - or a new watch. On our five year dating anniversary, we surprised each other with watches. Mine was a silver Esquire. I've worn it every day since which equates to 9 years! It stoppped last week so I assumed it was the battery. I had it replaced but no luck. I have to say I almost cried. I love that watch and what it means to me although I did spot a nice-lookin' FOSSIL and mentioned it to DH. I plan on doing a LO about my dear little Esquire. Will post when I do.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Let me know how it goes!

    Oh, and congrats...so far you are the "winner"! Thanks for posting the button!
    I like the new blog design!

    Good to see you last night!

    ReplyDelete