Saturday, June 6, 2009

Photo Freedom

Wow! I just started reading Stacy Julian's book, "Photo Freedom" and I can't put it down! If you are a scrapbooker stuck in the "chronological rut" you absolutely need to get this book. Stacy has a fantastic system for organizing and scrapping her photos that releases you from the need to scrap chronologically. I have grown bored with my annual family albums and miss scrapping just for the joy of it. Her system allows you to do just that. She also teaches this system through an online class called "Library of Memories" that runs once a year at bigpicturescrapbooking.com. I plan on registering next February when it starts again. I can't wait! For now I'll spend my time setting up my new photo organization system.

2 comments:

  1. So thrilled you have caught on to Stacy J...she is one of my all time favorite scrappers and I love her philosophy! Just wait...you'll be taking online classes at BPS soon! Hey...I am going to take the one with Lisa Day starting at the end of this month...check it out - http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/challengeme.php
    Talk soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH...PS...You should read her other book "The Big Picture" too...I'll loan it to you when I get it back from Alana! Great read!

    ReplyDelete