Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Birthday Party

Whew! Just finished a weekend celebration of Nico's 4th Birthday. It started on Saturday with the "Kids'" party. We have a bouncer that we fill with small plastic balls so we set it up in the backyard - thankfully it was a beautiful day. The kids had a blast. On Sunday we had the "Family" party with aunts, uncles and grandparents over for a BBQ. Today was Nico's actual birthday so we took him to Chuck E Cheese's to play some games and then over to Wendy's for a burger - Nico's favorite fast food. Now you have to understand that had anyone told me my son would be celebrating his birthday 3x I would have told them they were crazy. But somehow, someway this is what happened. Next year it will be party with kids during the day and family over for cake and coffee in the evening. My house is finally back in order, for the most part, and I'm exhausted! My boy is 4! Where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment