Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome to Day to Day

Hi. I'm Julie. I am a Creative Memories consultant and a school teacher. I am currently on Maternity Leave from my teaching career after the birth of my second son. When I was on leave with my first, I loved sending emails to my Mommy group about everyday stuff. It was my chance for some adult conversation and an outlet for my incessant need to help people and share advice. Recently I began reading a blog hosted by my good friend Noreen. I look forward to checking her posts in the evening after the kids are tucked into bed. I have left a few comments and then I realized that I was filling that urge again to share information that might be useful to other mommies out there so here I am. Wow, I'm a blogger! I don't even have a Facebook account so this is huge for me! I am so excited to share. My most recent passion is meal planning so stay tuned for that!
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment